Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha and Whanau

 My dad is a builder and my mum is a lovely mum. My siblings are playful and cheerful to me.


My family is so big. I have thirteen brothers and sisters, including me but thanks to my mum, without her I wouldn’t have so many friends to play with.


My family means a lot to me because when I get home from school, we have lovely conversations about school.


My family and I often go to the park, so we can spend time together before my second oldest sister goes to work.


At night, my dad tells us when prayer is about to start. Also we have Bible studies after we have had dinner. Dinner time is like we are having family time.


Later my dad will make sure we are all asleep for school tomorrow before he goes to pick up my sister from work.


My whanau saying is: “Family is everything.”


My favourite Aroha symbol is:

           

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grace, thank you for sharing your writing titled, Aroha and Whanau. You have a lovely big family. I really like your whanau saying, "Family is Everything". Good job, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace just wanna say good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.